24 x 1880 mm
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Not on show
Canvas Strip. A strip of canvas withh twelve brass coloured metal eyelets along top sewn edge. One end diagonal. Top hem stitched with three lines in black. Other row of black stitching part way down. Bottom edge turned under.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.