A walnut and painted softwood library bookcase, Welsh, probably estate-made at Erddig, late 19th/early 20th century. Having a simply moulded cornice above two bays of five shelves, behind sliding doors each fitted with a metal lattice-work grille. The deeper, lower section topped by an edge-moulded shelf and with two bays, each fitted with a single shelf. Raised on a plinth base.
Given by Phillip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.