40 mm (H); 55 mm (Dia)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Pot. A small ceramic pot with two compartments marked AMMONIA and ACID.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On the top of the rim of the pot.: AMMONIA ACID (two compartments marked)