E. H. Taylor Ltd.
Agricultural and horticultural equipment
110 x 500 x 500 mm
Place of origin
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Not on show
Beehive roof. Flat roof with galvanised top, marked E.H. TAYLOR Ltd, Beehive Works, Welwyn, Herts., England. One of several parts from a number of beehives.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
'E.H. TAYLOR Ltd, Beehive Works, Welwyn, Herts., England'
Makers and roles
E. H. Taylor Ltd., photographer E. H. Taylor Ltd., maker