500 mm (Height); 260 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Kedleston Hall, Derbyshire (Accredited Museum)
On show at
A silver-gilt two-handled cup and cover with chased applied ornament. Signigture at base of cup
Gifted to the National Trust in 1986 by Francis Curzon, 3rd Viscount Scarsdale (1924-2000).
Marks and inscriptions
inscribe in cartouche - George Nathaniel Curzon, Amici Amico, D.D. 12th April 1895.